January 04, 2005

How i got my own blog (names have been changed to protect those that have to deal with me on an interpersonal level)

A question:
Who?

But seriously folks, this is the way that i asked my sister, via email, about starting my own blog:

I seem to remember either yourself or Joe Bob (or senior taco as I like to call him) mentioning that you have a blog of some sort. If this is true I was wondering how one goes about getting one, as I have a propensity for writing ludicrous, but occasionally insightful things and feel that I could possibly influence some nerd into buying the widescreen edition of braveheart instead of buying the fullscreen version and not getting the whole picture (I'm not sure if that was a pun, but if it was it was intended)...Incidentally I would likely call any such Blog penguins in New York, given my love of penguins, or felonious penguin, given my love of penguin criminals....also, I think it would be cool if someone in a nunnery who really likes bebop music to were to start a blog called Thelonious Nun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home